What will my classes be like?
Design your future career by using industry software. You will learn what it takes to create meaningful digital content that will get noticed. You'll start with some of the basic concepts of drawing, move on to computer graphic design projects, and then learn how to build a website portfolio to show it all off. You'll even get to create logos, business cards, or advertisements for real companies. Express your creative side, and truly create your space in the world of Multimedia.
Students in this class are eligible to receive 15 college credits from the College of Lake County.
- DMD 111 - Intro to Digital Media, 3 credits
- DMD 116 - Web Design and Development, 3 credits (Year 2)
- DMD 233 - Digital Video Editing, 3 credits (Year 2)
- ART 129 - Introduction to Photography, 3 credits (Articulated)
- ART 149 - Photo Electronic Imaging I, 3 credits (Articulated)
- 2D & 3D Animator
- Art or Creative Director
- Desktop Publisher
- Digital Imaging Specialist
- Freelance Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Layout Artist
- Digital Media Designer
- Digital Filmmaker
- Production Artist
- Project Manager