Our Industrial Technology program, located at the College of Lake County's new Advanced Technology Center, will prepare you to work in a modern manufacturing environment, developing the skills you need to maintain, repair, and operate machinery and equipment in a high-tech, industrial setting. You'll gain "hands-on" experiences in hydraulics, machine alignment, electricity, and mechanical fundamentals. After acquiring skills in electronics, computerized equipment maintenance and preventative/predictive maintenance, you'll have the confidence and ability to work for industrial manufacturing companies, food manufacturing/processing plants, farms, industrial contract service providers, machine shops, construction companies, and welding/fabrication shops.
Students in this class are eligible to receive 6 college credits from the College of Lake County.
- INT 114 - Mechatronics Measurement and Quantitative Skills, 2 credits
- INT 119 - Mechatronics Print Reading, 2 credits
- INT 150 - Mechanical Drives, 2 credits
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician Certificate
- Equipment Assembler
- Field Service Technician
- Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Maintenance Electrician
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Manufacturing Technician
- Plant Engineering Technician
- Predictive Maintenance Technician
- Utilities Mechanic