Consider a career in mechatronics. The field combines mechanics, electronics and computer technologies to create "smart" products that improve lives in countless ways. Mechatronics technicians help design, install, maintain, and repair industrial equipment and a wide variety of appliances used in businesses and at home. These range from personal and industrial robots to artificial limbs, automatic teller machines (ATMs) and hybrid cars, just to name a few.
Students in this class are eligible to receive 4 college credits from the College of Lake County.
- ARM 116 - Mechatronics Graphics I, 1 credit
- ARM 117 - Mechatronics Graphics II, 1 credit
- ARM 118 - Mechatronics III, 1 credit
- MET 299 - Mechatronics Engineering Technology, 1 credit
- Mechatronics Technician
- Robotics Technician
- Electronic Engineering Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Technician
- Electric and Electronic Equipment Assembler